new album/new tour

ya know, if they do tour again next year, it's not gonna work. I mean people
are selling tickets now since John died, I can imagine what would happen if
they went out again next year. not a filled seat in the house?     I think
when two people die in a band, thats when the band is officially finished.  I
mean even after John lennon died, people were still begging for a beatles
reunion concert or something like that and since george harrison died last
year, those questions were silenced.