Re: If they're gonna release live Who...

Maybe it's because they don't want to release anything from the past.

For instance do you play golf?  let's say you don't play golf and someone
wanted you to play, why should you go out and play a round
of golf just because someone or others wanted you to do it?

Dave...

p.s. I hope Benn your reading this ;-)

--
http://www.thewho-rabbit.com