Re: Moving forward

Well, the same goes to you, too. Get your butt out to a show. They're better than you think. ;)

keets

A lot of people feel this way, we just aren't saying anything.
There is no need to rain on anybody's parade.  I remember
in '82 as a teenager raving about The Who after seeing them
and having "old" people (younger than I am now!) tell me it
was nothing like it was with Moon and how I really missed out.
I got a copy of Leeds and found out they were telling the truth.
I made my decision (the schedule helped) not to go to any
shows, thus I'm missing my first Who tour in 20 years.

Bruce