RE: Geezer Who fan review of Auburn Hills/New Album By...?

>Subject: Geezer Who fan review of Auburn Hills

>The first time I saw The Who was 1967 in a high school gym. I have seen
them

>numerous times since and I saw them again last night. 12th row left center.

Thanks for a great review.  Really nice.

thewho rocks wrote:

>Trust me, I know everyones' eager to hear some

>new material and I am geeked as well, but if it sounded like a pseudo

>rumor that we're so accustomed to getting, then I wouldn't have

>mentioned anything at all. I think this sounded really legit over the

>radio.

What if Pete and Roger do hit the studio and produce an album?  Could they
(should they) call it a "Who" album?  If not by "The Who", what would that
do to the marketing potential of it?  I'd love to get anything on record
from those two, but in light of John's absence, it won't really be a Who
album.  A Townshend and Daltrey solo album?

>Another time he rigged

>up a hidden speaker behind the radiator of his car. This was linked to

>a microphone inside the vehicle, enabling him to scare people on

>pedestrian crossings by booming "get out of the road"!! "

Heh-heh...  I don't remember hearing this one before.  Hahahahaaa...