Subject: War on Terrorism talk (not a speck of Who)

I'm sure even a person with avg. intelligence like myself
can sound like a sage when discussing the War on terrorism.
Hindsight is wonderful isn't it !, especially when your trying to
earn a few bucks.  Some of you just need to come to grips with the
fact that we aren't fighting an enemy whom follows the "Queensbury"
rules.  I have nothing to hide, so If the FBI wants to delve a bit
into my past, have at it.  Personally I'm not worth 3,000 lives.!