Re: disjointed

> OK.  Now I'm with you :-)
> Yeah, I agree.  I really don't know the reason, it could just be that
> they're feeling their way around with each other still.  Surely John was
> able to hold things together and his presence is sorely missed at times.

Well, I don't know what you two are talking about.  What does a "dis-
jointed" sound mean?  I haven't heard anything "disjointed."

And if you're just talking about the band losing its place during a song -
why that happened when John was still alive, too!

Besides the occasional flub, I think the current band is tighter than the
2000 version.  And that has nothing to do with John either.  It's got a lot
to do with Pete & Zak, who are getting more comfortable & "in tune"
with each other every day.

- SCHRADE in Akron