Re: Grumpy old man

> > I was thinking about not writing this, but I thought "what the hell". I can bet I'll be the only person to write this, and will probably get flamed for this, but...

You really confused me with this little ditty, LB.
For those of you who are as confused as I, the original review was written by Luke P on O&S. My take on Luke: He loves The Who but dislikes nearly everything they produce. He seems to always be just a bit above having a good time. His bad review is no surprise at all.
I agree with what he says about the sound, though. Without John they have a tendency to get disjointed. I heard it at two or three shows so far, mostly in the QUAD miniset. Luke doesn't say where he heard this, but it doesn't normally run through the whole show. You just hear it now and then.

keets