Re: If they're gonna release live Who...

Terrific post, Jon. Dwelling on the glories of the past all the time can cause us to miss what's unfolding now.

Go to a show, Mark.

keets

But they are still here. I happen to be alive *right now* and I choose to enjoy what is still unfolding to it's maximum.
<snip>
In life I have found that happiness has alot to do with relativity. If we spend all of our time looking at how good it could or shoud be, we will be disappointed for certain. Yeah, Keith and John are gone, but only because they died. But Pete and Roger are still here. I think that finding Zak is what enables them to dare call themselves The Who still. What a rare find.

History is still being made and I have a chance to participate in it. Am I a sucker? I don't think so. Am I having a blast? Hell yes!!

Just go to a show, Mark