Re: The Detroit Show

I am so sad that my concert I have looking forward to since March is over.
But it was unbelievable!!!!   Roger looked fantastic as always. And Pete
looked very fit and trim and cool with his tight black t-shirt on. (Thank god
he didn't wear one of his jackets to get in the way of his playing)

The jam at the end of my generation was awesome. Probably one of the best I
have heard. WGFA was just perfect. The scream, the drum solo - all sounded
like it was from the kids are allright video. Relay is such a great song,
especially live. And to finally hear Amazing Journey and Sparks live was
nothing short of amazing. Pete made a comment when they came out for the
encore that they were going to play all of Tommy and that it would only take
4 hours was hilarious and everyone went nuts!!!  Only in my dreams would that
happen. The video montage of John and Keith before the encore fit in
perfectly and Roger and Pete were extremely appreciative of the energizing
crowd. I thought Pete looked like he was enjoying himself and Roger
definately was. It has to be extremely hard though for Pete to look over and
not see John. It was weird for us not to see John. I have to see them again.
I think I enjoyed the 2000 show a tad better, but obviously John was there
and they played a few more songs. I am so happy that they are going to
release these shows on CD. The t-shirt selection this year was much better
than the 2000 tour I thought. I have never seen more people wearing who
t-shirts than at this concert. It was sweet!!!!!  Whatever those stupid
critics say about them going on can take a flying leap -------

Robert Plant was very good too. Could have played another Zep tune or two but
his new stuff sounds really good. The guitar player he had was great!!!

Gloria

PS - Can I please go see them at the House of Blues with Eddie Vedder?????
Anybody have any tix that aren't $1,000????????