I can picture the image and reaction of certain movie/TV
and literary duo's when a comment like this is made.

Sherlock Holmes to Dr. John Watson:

#1 ~ "Elementary, my dear Watson!"

#2 ~ "Yes, yes, Watson, please enlighten me with your keen
ability to observe the obvious!"

or....

Mr. Spock's raised eyebrow to an observation or comment
by "Bones."

or....

Oliver Hardy to Stan Laurel:

"This is another fine mess you've gotten me into, Stanley!"

hmmm........

Why do I liken 'mc' to the "Batman" TV series' Robin,
...aka....."Boy Wonder?"

The Battle Of new Orleans indeed!!

AnEnglishBoy~"

mc "You aren't fun or funny anymore, just an unmitigated prick.  All I said
was
that I'd like to see a compilation video done of the tour.  You can take
your
fucking fish and chips and gnarled British teeth and shove them up your
fucking ass.  Don't ever comment to me or about me again.  Just god damn
ignore me.  You are a pox on this list."

Thanks for the belly laugh :-D
I think AEB is still both fun and funny.
I'm not sure what an unmitigated prick is, but I really don't see him as a
pox.
Do all Brits really eat fish and chips and have gnarled teeth?

Buck is dead.  Long live AEB!

Jeff