Last Call!!!

OK! I've just given away my 5th row ticket, extreme left of the stage at
Jones Beach, to a friend who would of never seen them unless I did what
I did. I want him to see the boys, once. So he will never forget it!!!

So, what this means is, I am looking for a front row ticket, prefably,
between Rog & Pete. If anyone has a lead on this I'd appreciate it. This
will probably the last time I get to see the Who, or whatever they call
themselves at this point.

If anyone out there has a lead, I'm calling all favors due.

magik