Re: If they're gonna release live Who...

> > Just face it.  These guys prefer to live in the present.
>
> Keets:

Unfortunately, the present is only half of what the past was.

> That's fine, as long as the past has been properly represented as well.
Then again, "too much of anything is too much for me." One show from this
tour would suffice, don't you think? What are they, the 21st Century version
of the Grateful Dead all of a sudden? And in the meantime, for at least two
years we know of, the KBFH tapes...that's the DC/Philly 1973 shows for
anyone who doesn't know...already remixed and remastered and ready for
release...sit idle in some room, collecting dust. The Who at their prime as
the single best live Rock band in the world VS Who's Left with a newbie bass
player...no contest in MY mind. Hell, if they want to raise money for
charity, which one would you say will raise more money?

Preach it brother!  Remember also the bulk of live Dead
releases are from the 60s and 70s.   They know what their audience want.
I'm hardly looking forward to a bunch of
2002 live CDs by The Who with someone not named
Entwistle playing bass.  Even if he was still around I would
rather have ONE pre-78 show than 20 2002 shows.

Bruce