new material?

Repost from WhoAreYou@yahoogroups.com.  What comment did Roger or Pete
make about studio work?  Does anybody have the quote?

LB

>Hard to put this concert into words! It was downright awesome
 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I thought the 2000 tour had great shows, these guys have not lost a
 step at all on the '02 tour! With respect to John of course. they
 even did a nice piece before the encore on the fan vision at the
 Palace of Auburn Hills of John and everyone in the house stood up and
 roared! Paladino filled in admirably and did a very decent job.

 Simon was very low key in this show. Rabbitt was at his usual piano
 pounding self. LOL. God he's good on the keys!

 Starkey whaled on the drums mercifully looking like he wanted to take
 them apart like his mentor did so many times.

 Pete, well, lets just say Pete was ON FIRE tonight!!!!! Right out of
 the gate he was hopping up and down and wind-milling his way thru the
 entire show. Never letting up! He's almost 60 now? No way he acts
 like it, he acts like he's 25 again!!!!!!!! The man has found the
 fountain of youth!

 Then there leaves the God of vocals, Roger. He proved yet again
 tonight that he has the best pipes in the biz and always will. He
 sounded absolutely fantastic tonight!!!! Oh, and he never let up on
 his trademark "scream" on WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!

 They played nearly all of their hits from the beginning until the
 80's and even in the encore gave us the entire 4 and a half hour
 Tommy opera in 20 minutes! A medley if you will. What a gas!!!

 There is no way these guys should ever quit touring, these guys will
 sound just as good in their 60's as they did in their 20's!!!

 This concert was fun, fun, fun. No doubt a repeat performance of 2000
 when they came to the Palace here. There was even mention after the
 concert of them as this current unit going into the studio and
 churning out new material.

 Give it to us guys!!! We need more WHO!!! I know I sure do!!

 Btw...

 The Plant opener was very good as well. Plants' new material is quite
 fresh and sounds real good! I am impressed. He and the band performed
 a few new tunes and did one from Roberts' 80's solo trip and then
 performed 4 Led Zep songs. Very good and he sounded great and looked
 well, you all know.LOL.

 This concert was top notch and I recommend any of you to catch it
 when it comes to your town!!!

 Indeed, you will not be dissappointed!

 LONG LIVE ROCK!!!!!

 George

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://finance.yahoo.com