More Info On The Live CD's

Repost from O&S about the live series of CD's being offerred by Eel Pie.
At the time of this post, only the Detroit show was available for ordering.

*****

price is listed as "16 pounds"....i think that is about $24 (about 2x higher
than i had hoped they would sell 'em for...going to charity though
supposedly...in any case better than giving $$ to bootleggers)

there is additional charge of shipping + VAT (if in the UK)

i went ahead and ordered a copy & it charged 4 pounds additional for the
shipping, bringing the total to 20 pounds, or about $30 (ouch)

artwork looks very similar to what pearl jam did (simple brownish design,
like LIVE AT LEEDS now that i think about it)

more info from http://www.themusic.com/thewho/images/faq.jpg

Q: How long will it take to receive the CDs I purchase?
A: Your order will be held until the product is shipped. Your card will be
debited immediately prior to shipping. Allow 28 days for delivery. Mostly it
will be much quicker but we need to allow for any delays in domestic postal
systems.

Q: Will there be a complete box set for sale inclusive of all the concerts?