From: Sroundtable@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 10:09 PM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: another Who shouldn't go on review

> Any group of musicians can make "we won't get fooled
> again" reasonably rousing. It takes four true
> believers, pooling their talents, to make "hope I die
> before I get old" mean something.

Again, has this guy seen them on this tour?  And what does "review" style
approach mean?  Playing their hits?  What does he want them to play?  EF and
ATD weren't what I'd call big hits.  Neither was Sea and Sand.  This is
another writer spouting poorly researched opinions.  I'm tired of it,
frankly, but thank you to Brian for always posting them here.  We don't tell
him this enough (at least I don't).

mc