I can picture the image and reaction of certain movie/TV
and literary duo's when a comment like this is made.

Sherlock Holmes to Dr. John Watson:

#1 ~ "Elementary, my dear Watson!"

#2 ~ "Yes, yes, Watson, please enlighten me with your keen
ability to observe the obvious!"

or....

Mr. Spock's raised eyebrow to an observation or comment
by "Bones."

or....

Oliver Hardy to Stan Laurel:

"This is another fine mess you've gotten me into, Stanley!"

hmmm........

Why do I liken 'mc' to the "Batman" TV series' Robin,
...aka....."Boy Wonder?"

The Battle Of new Orleans indeed!!

AnEnglishBoy~

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

Great idea!! I'm pumped. Now how about a video? The video should have the
entire setlist, but take the best versions of each song and clip them
together. Would be amazing. Could get MG from Shoreline and WGFA from the
Gorge and WAY from MSG #2 etc...

mc