2002 tour live CDs

In a message dated 8/23/2002 3:57:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Eelpie.com and TheMusic.com have joined forces with The Who and Trinifold
> Management to bring you exclusive live recordings on CD of shows from the
> 2002 tour of North America by The Who.
>
> The band are aware that many of the shows on this tour will be sold as
> bootleg recordings and to satisfy this demand they have agreed to release
> their own official recordings to benefit worthy causes.

Great idea!!  I'm pumped.  Now how about a video?  The video should have the
entire setlist, but take the best versions of each song and clip them
together.  Would be amazing.  Could get MG from Shoreline and WGFA from the
Gorge and WAY from MSG #2 etc...

mc