The Days of our Lives

Just a quick few comments since my name KEEPS POPPING UP!

By calling someone a name, or several names as the case may be, doesn't make
it a fact.  It's an opinion.
And opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

BTW: was I the only one uncomfortable with the mental image that "I don't
mind pointing out an asshole when I see one." created?
;-)

I like Mark.  I have always found him to be a kind and honest "you get what
you see" kind of guy.
I feel like he'd go to the mat for me.
People who have met him have told me the same.
And no, he doesn't need this defense.  But I offer it anyway.

No one is perfect.
I've been accused in the past of trying to "control" or of being a
"sheriff".
I've done what **all** should do and tried to see why someone would be
motivated to say such a thing.
I took it to heart, and as an opportunity to see where I
could....ummm....improve?
That's a hard thing to do for a person with a very strong sense of loyalty
and one who doesn't take shit from no one.
I realized that my passion for having a unified Who-fan family got in the
way of simply being a part of the family.
It was a tough pill to swallow, full of disappointment at the realization
that I need to let that idealistic view go.
I haven't let it go all the way, but I've also learned that it won't happen
in this forum.  (or will it ;-)

Anywho....
step back.
Don't assume *you're* perfect.
If you be involved, you be guilty to a degree.
Be introspective.

Peace my brothas.
Life is a gem, and it's too damn short.

Now where's my fucking joy(control)-stick for this list????????
Kevin in VT