Re: Entwistle Obits

I have that same problem and I just take it out of the bag and look through it.  The store people do not say anything to me.  The better not.
Jennifer

 Scott Schrade wrote:Can anyone tell me which issues of Q Magazine & MOJO Magazine
have Entwistle obituaries.

The reason I ask is because I wasn't able to flip through the current issue
of Q Magazine that's on the shelves here in the States because it's sealed
in a bag - like an issue of Big Bazooms or something!

Thanks.

- SCHRADE in Akron