Re: I've got an opinion

In a message dated 8/22/2002 2:55:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> mc said "...but a few really have it in for me (i won't name names, but we
> know
> who they are).  Both make frequent attacks.  Any opinions?"
>
> I've got an opinion.
>
> Jeff

I haven't been victimized, but I am attacked frequently by two people on this
list.  It seems to entertain them, so it's not a big deal.  I was, however,
chastised for starting shit here, being told that this "wasn't that type of
list."  If it IS that type of list, I'm happy to start trash-talking again.
Seems a couple of people want it to go that route, but again no "naming
names."   You also didn't answer my original question.

mc