Re: a great person

> Does Mark dislike Jim in CO more (and vice-versa),

Mc:

There you go again, assuming. I don't dislike Jim...just used his predictability to make a bit of side money, which is always welcome in this Bush economy. A friend and I were discussing Who fans (in view of recent preshows) and how I have what's probably an optimistic view of the intelligence of someone who is moved by Townshend's words. I admitted that there are an isolated few who are...well, you know...then proved it.

That Jim dislikes me is obvious, although I don't doubt he'll rush to deny it NOW (too late). He seems to think that somehow Kevin and I try to "control" this list, which as anyone else can see is total crap. Of course, he also said he was leaving...twice now...and has yet to do so. One claim follows the other, and both have equal value.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML