Re: Face Dances

> > I have a question for everyone. Why was there no Tour
> > for the album Face Dances? Anyone know?

As stated, Pete's drug & alcohol problems were coming to a head in
'80-'81, plus, they played pretty extensively in 1979.  So, rather than
a huge album-supporting tour for FACE DANCES, they instead em-
barked on a smallish tour of England & Scotland - plus the one show
in Essen, Germany with the Grateful Dead - in 1981.

Pete was probably toying with the idea of calling it quits at this time, too.

- SCHRADE in Akron