Re: Derelict Guitar Hero (wow this is longer than I wanted to answer)

In a message dated 8/21/02 3:57:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
taelwin@bigfoot.com writes:

>  The "Can You Help The One You Really Love" I always found as a
> boring, open-tuning song that goes no where with no melody and stays there,
> I felt it was stock Townshend and nothing of merit.

You are speaking musically here.  However, the words of this song are some of
his best ever.  We need to hear much more of this kind of searching.  This is
an honest song.  It is full of life experience.

Jon in Mi.