Re:Behind Blue Eyes"

From: LAURIWHO@aol.com

When I read the book I was eating up every word until I got to the part where
the author's path crossed Pete's.... Dont want to ruin the surprise for you
(unless you want me to) It was NOT a pleasant surprise. I was shocked and
disheartened at what an asshole the guy is!

Didn't the author die in an auto accident in the last year
or two??

Also, I must admit to having not cared for the book at
all...it was a token effort IMO.

If there is anyone in agreement with my statement above, and knows
of a bio on Townshend that is better, or at least as indepth as
the bio "Moon" is on our beloved Keith, I would appreciate the info.

AnEnglishBoy~