Who's Next @ Canno's Swiss Tavern 8/17/02

So I did make it out on Saturday night to Canno's Swiss Tavern in Lynbrook
for the Who's Next tribute show - and it was fantastic!  My buddy Andrew and
I went and got to not only see a great band but also my favorite Who fans-
Gigi, Margaret, Lauri, Magik and a bunch of other people as well (sorry that
I'm forgetting names).

The first set was a 1968-1970 set.  For me, the highlights were A Quick One
(OUTSTANDING), Tattoo, and of course the Overture, Amazing Journey and
Sparks.  The second set was more of a "greatest hits" set, featuring a bunch
of Quad and goodies from Who's Next.  It was overall a great concert and
very LOUD.  ;-)

The band was in top form - Bill claimed he had laryngitis and couldn't sing
but sounded great, and of course his guitar playing was amazing.  Dave is
looking and sounding more and more like Roger every time I see him- Dominic
was kickin' ass on a 6 string bass and of course Bobby was absolutely
un-fuckin'-believable on the drums.  I recorded a few short movies (in very
very dim light) but I'll try to put them up somewhere for viewing.

In the meantime, of course I took a bunch of pictures at the show of the
band.  If you'd like to see them, go to:

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=91182209303.62493364503&n=534520425
and log in as usual with:

login: whofans@whofans.com
pass: whofans

My favorite picture is one I took of Magik rockin' out right in front of
Bill.

Enjoy!

Jason