Woodstock/Simon and Goofunkel/Spinal Tap

>Does anyone know where Paul M has been?

What's that?  Dad's away?  Let's have a kegger!!!

>From what I gathered it's NOT a DVD of The Who's entire performance at
Woodstock. It's an expanded version

>of the Woodstock film which will in-clude the Who's performance of "My
Generation" from that show.

>Now, can anyone else tell us when it will be released & where it will be
available?

Tanx Scott.  And I echo that final sentiment...

>Sort of Simon and Garfunkel except both members have talent.

Aw, you darn kids...  You obviously never saw Paul Simon play basketball.
And Art?  Fine vocalist, and looks like Larry Fine.

>Next month, The Who will return to Toronto. Hopefully, they will make good

>on their pledge of two decades ago and dismantle the group.

Why do these "journalists" attack The Who, when there's soooooo much crap
out there in today's music scene for them to sink their teeth into?
Baffling...  And what a dick.  Sounds like a jilted lover, doesn't it?
Makes you wonder if this asshole was a fan once and got dissed by Pete or
something.

Thanks to everyone who made the Toronto '82 show available for trade.  I'll
be getting back to you.

Jim in Colo Springs

"Nice hair Art."  John Belushi to Art Garfunkel on SNL