I know you are, but what am I?

mc: "well, jeff, seems like you are butting in AGAIN to try to keep a
dispute
alive that you find entertaining on some level."

This is somewhat true.  There is some entertainment to be had.  Your
critiques of the critics and your lists and rankings are "entertaining on
some level" as well.

When you have an argument in a semi-public forum, you really can't blame one
of the crowd from "butting in". You are asking for public input.  Of course,
you could blame them if you want to win an argument by portraying yourself
as a victim of bad behavior.

"What IS really sad is that  you and AEB continue to make judgements
regarding who I am and my worth as an individual when you have never met
me."

Mabye sad, but it is ironic that you have just done the "sad" thing
yourself.  I will continue to judge the words that you and anyone else
writes in this forum.  Sometimes I will express my judgement, sometimes I
will not.

"I know you will make some sort of  sarcastic remark about not having to
know someone to know he is stupid or  ignorant or whatever... blah, blah,
blah."

Nope.

"And I apologize for using  big words, as to me they are not big, just part
of my normal speech/writing patterns.  I'll try to dumb it down for you from
now on."

An excellent example of the type of sarcastic remark that you paint as a bad
thing.

Look dude, all I said is that your techinique of painting yourself a victim
of some people who disagree with you is tiresome and predictable.  No
insults.  No flames.  Just my opinion of your way of dealing with
disagreements.

Jeff