the battle of New Orleans

AEB said:  "Although you think you 'win' with posts like this...<derogatory
word edited>...I'm sure most folks realise your short comings."

Yup.  Especially when he uses the same exact technique every time - again
and again and again:

Makes attempt a humor.
Someone takes issue.
Someone else takes issue. (sometimes)
"Lighthen up!"  (sometimes with expletives)
Rehash of already tiresome chain of events.
"I'm above this; why aren't you?"
"I really am informed and smart.  Here's some big words."
"Now let's get back to what WE ALL want to do - ranking and rating art and
people."

Can we try something different?  Please.
I'm above all this too, you see :-D

Jeff