I don't know.

>From: "Richard Beal" <rjbeal@maine.rr.com>
>Subject: Re:  "So I can keep coming back."
>
>Kevin,
>
>	When have Pete's comments ever made you feel comfortable?  I think
he'd
>have it no other way.  I'm holding out hope it continues.

I hear ya.
Just seems strange that *now* he wants to work with The Who, or whatever
they are.
Am I the only one kind of looking at the future as "Solo Pete" with a really
kick as backing band?
When I think about it like that, it really doesn't seem too shabby.

>See you 9/27,
>right???

Ummmmmmmmm,
Ummmmmmmmmmmm,
DAMMED TEMPTERS!!!  WHO PUSHERS!!!
I got a message from my buddy Jess today (met up with us in parking
lot....short fuzzy hair...had his girlfriend Laura with him), he wanted to
confirm the rumor that the boys were returning on 9/27.
Said something like..."we're going, right?"

I CAN'T COMMIT!
I want to, but have to keep it in limbo for the time being.
We'll see how things (like the birth of my first child) go.  YIPES!!!
Don't count me out.
We'll see.
DAMN WHO PUSHERS!!!!!!!!!
(fighting addiction)

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: "So I can keep coming back."
>
>Now he seems......revitalized?

I would have thought he would now have the perfect excuse to call it all
quits, once and for all.

>What was your quote in the car when we were leaving Manchester airport?
>After this tour it's time to "put the beast to bed."

DAMN!
Since when do you ever listen to *me*?????

>That's how I originally felt,
>too.  But, like you, I don't know what to think either.

It's still so fucking emotional.
I was looking through my recently received AAA book, and got all melancholic
at the photo's.
It's all so different now.
It's not the same.

>Still, the new album's definitely out, right?

Is it?
Or, is it all still part of Pete's The Boy Who Heard Music plans????

>But who knows,

Yes.

>maybe I'll be
>riding around in your jeep *next* summer, too!

Bring a change of socks next time!

>Just make sure your air con-
>ditioner is working properly this time, OK?  ;-)

Ha!  You got it.
Had one of those fantastic-life-memory times.
Really had a blast Cousin Schrade.
I kind of dug how everywhere we showed up, people would take us into their
arms and take care of us.  Like we were the travelers from far away lands.
Following our love of music.  Love of The Who.

Let it live!
Awe hell, I don't know.

Kevin in VT