Re: The little episode

In a message dated 08/11/2002 1:55:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> mc "You and I have agreed on nearly everything around here except ticket
> brokers."
>
> Not really.  I just don't post all of my opinions any more.

Well, let me qualify.  The only topic I can recall us disagreeing on was the
broker argument (which, I might add, you took WAY too seriously).  I have
pretty much agreed with all your other opinions.

> mc "I thought we had put this little episode behind us?"
>
> If you meant 'that' episode - yeah, pretty much.
> If you ment 'this' episode, no we haven't.  We are discussing it now.
> Is this an "episode"?  It certainly doesn't feel like one to me :-)

Wait, only pretty much?  I thought we were long since past that.  No, THIS
certainly is not an episode.  Doesn't feel like one to me, either.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971