Re: From the Who BBS at PT.COM

I was just about to post that here, as it's sliding down the list of
messages.  I gather The Who did actually record songs for SIEGE?

LB

> This was posted on The Who BBS at the Pete Townshend website. I
> somehow doubt its validity, but it sure looked interesting!  -wf
> ---------
Shelved Who tracks from the proposed follow up to 'It's Hard' have
been discovered in a vault at Warner Brothers home offices. The tapes
have been lost since Pete Townshend discarded them in early 1983 when
he
dissolved the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world. A Warner Bros
spokesperson revealed the song titles of various tracks and revealed
that with the bands permission they would be released sometime soon.
The mssing cuts are as follows:

> First Blood
> Danger
> Outlaw
> China Boy
> Shot At My Heart
> Panther
> War Zone
> The Girls Are Out Tonite
> License To Rock
> Ready To Deliver
> Gimme Some Leg
>
> Musicians involved include The Who, Paul Dianno, John Farnham, Sammy
> Hagar and Hun Lewis.

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com