Re: hershey v shoreline

In a message dated 08/09/2002 11:54:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I was at Camden and Hersey. I would give it Hersey...there was something
> there
> that nite for sure. Pete seemed to like all the trailers from above lol.
>                                                              Bill

I can't comment on Hershey, really, cause I wasn't there.  But I would love
to hear from someone who was at both.  Anyone out there?  I know it's a long
shot.  I've been to 6 shows so far this summer.  Anyone here seen more?

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971