Boston disaster?

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Boston disaster?
>
>Scott,
>I think your state of mind (fear) going into the Boston show had a huge
>effect on your perception of the outcome.
>I've got some idea about that because you made it pretty clear (as did your

>companions which included me) that you were apprehensive.  Maybe we had
>thought about it too much.  My *guess* is that the band may have felt the
>same.

There definitely was a level of apprehension.  I'd give more credence to
this however had Matt Kent not felt the same thing.  I always try and feel
shows, and then also try to look at them from a 3rd person perspective.  I
kept coming back to the same conclusion...Boston was off.
Then, to read Matt's diary, someone who's seen every show, where he also
wrote that "something was missing at Boston" (paraphrasing) just solidified
my thinking.
Boston was off.
Ya can't change *my* mind!  :-)

Kevin in VT