Pictures of Who Family

Hi everybody,

I haven't yet had the chance to go through all my pictures from the four MSG
concerts, but I was able to pretty much organize the photos that I took
before and after the shows of the various members of the Who Family, so I
thought you'd like to check them out and see who's who (no pun intended,
really).  I've labeled them all the best I can (check the captions).  Of
course, I'm in most of them....'cause it was MY camera.  :-)

I put them up on Ofoto.com because honestly, they're the easiest for me in
terms of uploading and navigation.  However, they require that you register
with them, which isn't a big deal, but a few months ago you had an option to
either ask people to register or not, and that option is now eliminated,
which pisses me off.

So I don't know how well this will work, but you have two options.  You can
either register with them or you can use this login that I created and I
THINK it will work:

login (email address:) whofans@whofans.com
password: whofans

Here's the link:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=91182209303.96038672503&n=1307345059
The front photo is a delightful shot of the one and only Terry McBride.  ;-)

Click on "slideshow" if one does not open automatically for you.

I do realize that I took these pictures in spontaneous moments and obviously
could not get everyone's permission to put their photo online.  If your
photo is up there and you'd rather I take it down, please e-mail me
privately and I'll do so immediately.  The rest of you, check them out
before anybody can object.  ;-)

Two more things.  One, these pictures are on this site purely for quick
viewing.  I do have the large photos in original resolution on my hard
drive.  If you'd like copies, please e-mail me at my other e-mail address:
hare@optonline.net and I'll e-mail them out.

Two, if you want physical prints, Ofoto does a really nice job of printing
up the photos (at original resolution) and they charge only 50 cents, which
is cheaper than you'd get at the store (no, I don't receive any cut or
credits from this).  If you do decide you want copies, please sign in under
your own e-mail address and register, as I made up whofans@whofans.com and
any e-mail confirmations will just get lost in cyberspace.

That's all!  Enjoy!  Hopefully the link, login and password will work for
everybody.  I should have pictures of Who and Simon concerts up within the
next week.

Jason