Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #224

It's hard to say whether they'll perform again as The Who. We'll just have to wait and see. Do be prepared for the lack of John, though. It's something of a shock at first. But then when you listen to the music, it's still The Who.

keets

Ok so I am really glad to hear all the glorious reports of how they are doing without John. Even the radio stations are saying that they are phenomenal. But I do have to say as the Detroit show is drawing near I am getting sad because I will be sad when it is over. I have been looking forward to this all year. And it will be hard to not see John standing there in his cowboy boots. I keep thinking this might be the last time I ever get to see them perform. Do you all think this is true???

Gloria in Detroit