a short note of thanks...

Dear friends,

We will try and make this brief as we just got home after getting in from NYC.

Just wanted to briefly thank those that made our trip so wonderful, the vacation in New York would have been dull if it wasn't for those of you who made it something to remember for a lifetime.

A special thanks to Scott Smith, Tony Fletcher, Max Ker Seymore, the Starcke Bro's, Joyce, Joel, Cheryl, Trish Pottersmith (boy I have some great photos of you and 'Rabbit'), Trish's husband, Magik, Jessica, Jason, Terry McBride, Lori, Gigi, Gary & Melissa, Kathy V, and there are many more of which I will post when I finish my diaries for the site.

Saturday's after show sing along with 'Rabbit' at the band's hotel will be something he will never forget let alone myself and all of you in attendance. He asked me to express his deep gratitude and thanks to all of you that made that night a memorable one. He really was thrilled beyond belief and we will be going through a mountain of film and stills shot that night. A bulk of the stills will be posted next week after they are developed and the film will need a lot of editing but they should be up for you all to see and enjoy we hope within the next couple of weeks.

There are also several hundred other photos taken backstage and at places like the Molly Wee which we will also be posting of friends and other fans, I might need some help putting names to faces.

And finally thanks to the band, their crew and management who made it special for all of us, thanks to Simon for putting on such a special show at the Mercury, what a superb guy he is, such a loveable man.

And thanks to 'Rabbit' who really went out of his way to sign autographs and pose for photos on the many occasions last week, he is very touched by your kindness.

Peace & laughter,

Dave, Corie & Rab...