What was up with Boston?

	>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Re: Who fandom at an ebb ???? Not this fan.

>>  I thought Boston was off.
>
>I would say it was probably because it was the first show after a layoff.

Definitely one of the reasons we came up with as well.
At the time, we thought that's just how it's going to be now.  Not a good
thought, but glad to have that disproved at Camden and Hershey.
I really think the breaking news the night before, of cocaine involvement,
had an impact.
You could almost see it in the way Pete talked to the crowd.  Kind of
like.."don't quite know how to handle this one or how to talk to you about
it.  And really I shouldn't have to say a fucking thing....so I won't."  It
caused an overall withdrawal on a certain level that perhaps only seasoned
fans could really pick up.  It stood out to me because I went in looking to
have questions answered, obviously, since it was my first show since John's
departure of the building.

>I noticed a change midway through.

What you mean?

>Hey, they are 57 and 58!

Yep!  Gives us something to shoot for!!!

> I go to have a blast and that I did.

I do the same.  But, I really didn't know what we'd find.  I went in with a
completely open mind.
Cautious, but open.  I knew I was going to have to come to grips with John's
absence.  Dealt pretty quickly with not seeing John, and then tried to
concentrate on the sound. EF really drove it home how badly John was missed.
But, again, the bass was turned down really low.

>My neck and right shoulder is still sore!

You were getting off, boy!!!!!!!!!
Thought you were going to pull the railing down!

Kevin in VT