Re: Who fandom at an ebb ???? Not this fan.

In a message dated 8/5/02 12:27:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

>  I thought Boston was off.

I would say it was probably because it was the first show after a layoff.  I
noticed a change midway through. Hey, they are 57 and 58!  I still thought
that it was great anyhow and I am no stranger.  I go to have a blast and that
I did.  My neck and right shoulder is still sore!

I can't wait for Auburn Hills (another opener)

Jon in Mi.