Re: ny times review

In a message dated 08/05/2002 8:54:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Decent review, but what is with calling everyone "mister" over and over
> again
> > throughout the article.  Very annoying and repetitious.  The NY Times
> should
> > be publishing better, or someone should have told this writer that the
> > technique, for whatever he was going for, didn't work.
>
> That's the style they've always used--where have you been?

I live in New Orleans and don't read the NY times.  The fact that they've
always used that style, however, doesn't make it any less annoying.
Repetition is something for which English professors deduct points.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971