Re: Matt gets pelted with snot at Hershey!

Just got back from NY yesterday......what a week it has been.  I got Matt
to sign the AAA book cover at the garden.  Of course, I forgot to take the
cover to NY, so I tracked down a Barnes and Noble in NY and bought another
copy.  I did see magik at the Molly Wee.....the Wee was packed to the rim.
Met some great who fans there.  We were 5 rows up from the stage on the
side.  Gave a different perspective of the stage.  We could see all members
of the band very well.  Don't forget, still got those polaris seats if you
want them.  take care.....

                      "O'Neal, Kevin
                      W."                      To:      "'thewho@igtc.com'" <thewho@igtc.com>
                      <Kevin.ONeal@vtm         cc:
                      ednet.org>               Subject: Matt gets pelted with snot at Hershey!
                      Sent by:
                      owner-thewho@igt
                      c.com

                      08/02/02 02:40
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to thewho

 >From: "Greg Retus"
 >Subject: Re: Where the *'ef* have I been........
>Hey Kevin......good to hear from you.....it was nice seeing you guys at
>Hershey after partying at Camden.

Likewise!  Man, did you drive with Joe and Magik at Camden?  Is so, I must
have been really out of it.  Needed that food.

>  I really enjoyed the get together at
>Camden.

It *was* a blast.  I'm still glowing.

>Our 2nd row at Hershey was incredible.....I met Matt and he gave
>me one of Petes guitar picks.

Hey! You didn't get hit by all the "loogies" Pete was launching at Matt,
did
you?
I kept leaning over to Schrade and yelling "Pete launched another one at
that photographer!"
Little did I know at the time that that was Matt!
I have to say, Matt showed some great fast reflexes to duck some of the
bigger snot balls.  He must have a great sense of humor too, cause he just
laughed.
Lordy, Pete was in rare form.

Oh man, I want more.
My voice is just about back now.