Re: Who comment?

A couple of responses came in to this query.

Here's one from igtc:

> What I saw was the Governor of Penn make a "Who Comment" on Fox News
Channel.......it was Geraldo and Rick covering the story as it unfolded
while the miners were being pulled out.  I had sent a post to the list
regarding my thoughts on the GOV. of Penn. mentioning the Who tickets
he had to give up due to the disaster.

And another from TheShout:

>Don't know for sure, but someone told me that Governor Schweiker was
upset that he missed a Who show because of the accident, and that he
jokingly suggested The Who perform another show just for him.

I guess he missed a great show at Hershey.  Maybe he should ask them to
do a benefit show.

LB

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://health.yahoo.com