Re: Who comment?

Here's another response from TheShout. I guess the governor missed a great show at Hershey.

Don't know for sure, but someone told me that Governor Schweiker was upset that he missed a Who show because of the accident, and that he jokingly suggested The Who perform another show just for him.

keets

What I saw was the Governor of Penn make a "Who Comment" on Fox News
Channel.......it was Geraldo and Rick covering the story as it unfolded while the miners were being pulled out. I had sent a post to the list regarding my thoughts on the GOV. of Penn. mentioning the Who tickets he had to give up due to the disaster.

Johanna