Re: the world's my home.....when I'm MOBILE!

Thanks for the diary, Kevin.  These were cool adventures.  :)

Keets (fellow Corn Shucker) *always* a pleasure. What a wonderful person and class act.
Why, thank you.  :) The feeling is mutual.  Loved the corn, too.

A page turns. A new chapter begins. Ethan, my first, will be born very soon. It really is getting better all the time.
Yeah! A new Who fan! I've got something great to send to you privately. >:)

keets