Re: Where the *'ef* have I been........

Hey Kevin......good to hear from you.....it was nice seeing you guys at
Hershey after partying at Camden.  I really enjoyed the get together at
Camden.  Our 2nd row at Hershey was incredible.....I met Matt and he gave
me one of Petes guitar picks.  If all works out, he is going to sign my AAA
book cover at MSG on saturday.  I'll bet you guys were really beat after
all that travelling.  I thought pete was amazing at Hershey.  He was
f&&king blistering on guitar.  Its been a long time since i've seen pete so
vocal and animated at a show.  I am getting that feeling again just
thinking about the show.  Wendy was half afraid to be up that close at the
beginning, but by the time it was over, she was awstruck and amazed.  Me,
my voice is about shot.  Trying to rehab it for NY so I can kill it again.
Take care Kevin and all you guys.

                      "O'Neal, Kevin
                      W."                      To:      "'thewho@igtc.com'" <thewho@igtc.com>
                      <Kevin.ONeal@vtm         cc:
                      ednet.org>               Subject: Where the *'ef* have I been........
                      Sent by:
                      owner-thewho@igt
                      c.com

                      08/01/02 02:31
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to thewho

I'm back!
A day late, but in one piece.
I've had the most amazing time, and was actually afforded some free time to
sit and write a complete review of our travels.
I'll post my review this evening.

In a nut shell:
Boston....somewhat disappointing, depressing, and created fear for the
future.  The spark wasn't there.
Camden....Wow factor was back, and so was Pete.
Hershey....The most monstrous performance by Pete I've ever seen, and the
band followed.

Still high from all the memories and time shared with my fellow Who
brethren!

Till this evening.....

Kevin in VT