Who comment?

Here's an interesting request from TheShout.  Did anybody hear this
comment?

LB

>I think I've been reading most of the posts here (and elsewhere) but I
don't think I saw one mention of the Pennyslvania trapped miner and the
Who comment he made. My wife saw it on TV and mentioned it to me
tonight (as I mentioned to her that I am getting Dallas tickets). I
couldn't find a web link on the story. Does anybody have a link on
this?

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://health.yahoo.com