Glorious Autodestruction

> >>I think he should do more cymbal rubbing with his mic.  Really.  I like
> >>that.
> >What's this?

> You know, how Roger used to go up to Moonies cymbals and bang and rub his
> mike on them.  Think of footage from Monterey.

Yeah, come on, keets!  Cymbal rubbing!  Daltrey's contribution to autodestruction.

> I can't think of any later footage where Rog does this,

Try at the end of WGFA in TKAA movie.  Plus he does the bang-the-mic-like-a-
hammer-on-top-of-the-cymbals, too, in that one.  Always fun.

And I think he'd jump up onto Kenny's riser (!) & bang (!) some of his cymbals, too.
Usually at the end of WGFA.  I'm sure I remember seeing that on video boots.

How 'bout the AAA from the 30 YEARS video where Moonie's had enough of
Daltrey's cymbal tinkering & he proceeds to grab his cymbal by the stand & throw
it down.  While playing.  Classic!

- SCHRADE in Akron