Re: Quadrophenia and Pete

In a message dated 4/29/02 6:55:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:31:59 EDT
> From: Sroundtable@aol.com
> Subject: Quadrophenia and pete
>
> Quad has been in my car stereo for the last few weeks, and have come to a
> conclusion:  this is the most amazing accomplishment in the rock genre of
> all time
<snip>...
 It showcases the genius of all four  > members better than any Who work,
> IMHO.
> <<

I agree...All four members really shine.  I seem to remember Pete saying
something about that he regards Quadrophenia as a solo album (or some such
nonsense).  If you listen to Pete's demos, and then listen to The Who play
it, it becomes apparent that it is NOT a solo album....

mn