Re: Biting the Bullet aka Ticket Help!

Schrade, first off at the ac/dc concert just as ac/dc took the stage a woman
2 rows in front of me was standing on her chair bc she was so short and all
night she had trouble seeing. Ok schrade, for the 2nd msg sgow on aug 1 i
have a seat in the first row-A and seat 1 in the first section above the
floor..i consider them like floor seats, they cost me $117 thru
ticket-stabber, i would rather be on the floor so i can stand up but oh well
they are ok..i have the same seat for the aug 3 show..these seats are
directly in front the stage..your opinion??

-Pilam