Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #126

I don't think they have the article in their online magazine, but a lister
on TheShout reported the more interesting excerpts.

"on may 21, redline entertainment cherry picks from the 3 scoop albums to
create scooped, a 2cd package housing 35 tracks. The new collection also
anticipates in part the return of the who, who are primed to tour the us
this summer and record later this year, as well as the long awaited release
of the who sings my generation."

Pete goes on to say "when i first started the scoop series, my intention was
to try to demystify my creative processes at a time when the who were still
capable of filling giants stadium 4-5 nights in a row."

Pete also discussed YBYB (as his favorite demo) and U2.  For the rest, I
guess you'll have to look up the magazine.

keets