Re: The proposed Convention

It's difficult to commit to a trip to the UK with any certainty.  Past
conventions have drawn a pretty good attendance, but I understand the last
convention effort fizzled because of lack of cooperation from Trinifold/The
Who.  Have you considered having a convention about the time of a Who show
in the UK?  You'd catch a lot of folks who made the trip for the concert.

keets